Thursday 10 January 2013

Feeling Spotty?

The indies keep on rolling! Today I have All That Glitters Spotty Dottie Rosie and Spotty Dotty Dark. All That Glitters polishes can be found on Etsy. There is also a Facebook page to keep up with announcements. As I write this Spotty Dottie Dark is available!

Spotty Dottie Rosie is a clear based glitter topper with red glitters. Photos show 2 coats of Rosie over ManGlaze Fuggen Ugly. Although it looks like some of the glitter is curling, I assure you it doesn't. It's just the lighting. The base is thick and I did have to do some dabbing to fill spots, but wasn't overly problematic.


 And for fun, I matted it. I actually really like it with the matte top coat!

Spotty Dottie Dark is a clear based glitter topper with black glitter. Photos are 2 coats over ManGlaze Fuggen Ugly. Same formula with some dabbing required. I found some of the larger glitters stuck together.


 And again, one shot with a matte top coat.

Once again, I thank you for stopping by my little corner of the polish world. I hope you are enjoying all the indie polishes as much as I am. Have a great day!

*all opinions are my own. polishes were purchased by me*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!