Thursday 17 January 2013

Dandy Nails Look Around and Wonderwall

Pleased to show off some polishes from another indie designer that I haven't shown yet! Dandy Nails polishes are available through her Etsy shop or if you are international they are now available at Ninja Polish.

Look Around is a light green scattered holographic. Applied very nicely. In fact, this was almost a one coater! I applied 2 coats just to make sure. Dries quickly too. I am a sucker for greens, so this polish was an instant hit with me. I absolutely love it!

No top coat

No top coat

With top coat

With top coat


Next up is Wonderwall. Described as periwinkle and white glitters in a clear base. On the nail it looks like there is silver in there too. Not sure. Could just be the lighting. I layered this over white. 2 coats with top coat. This is a hungry polish, so be warned. Applied easily. Miner dabbing needed to fill in a few spots, but nothing major. For some reason this didn't want to get along with my camera. My apologies for these pics not being the best, but they were the best I came up with.




Reminder: Just click on pics to enlarge

Have you tried Dandy Nails. What are your thoughts? Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I hope you come back again!

*all opinions are mine and mine alone*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!