Saturday 12 January 2013

Pahlish Portal Picks! Ace of Fours and Still Alive

Today I am featuring 2 polishes from the Portal Collection by Pahlish. Ace of Fours and Still Alive.

Ace of Fours is a sheer white base with micro blue glitters, faint silver shimmers and a small amount of iridescent charcoal glitter. Even though this is a sheer base, I chose to apply it with no base colour to show off the glitters in this polish. Photos show 3 coats. The iridescent glitter didn't make an appearance in the pics, but you could see them in person in sunlight.
Reminder-just click on pictures to enlarge!


Still Alive has a teal base, gold micro flakies and iridescent green glitters. This is also a duochrome! Blue to green shift. I didn't do a good job of photographing the shift. I tried! Pics are 3 coats on its own. I really love the gold in this. It constantly catches your eye.


 And a blurred shot trying to capture the duochrome

Pahlish polishes can be purchased on Etsy. And don't forget to follow on facebook for updates.

Thank you for stopping by. Remember, I will be featuring indie brands all month, so don't forget to check in and have a look.

*polishes were purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!