Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Marc Jacobs nail polish Fluorescent Beige

Today I have my first Marc Jacobs polish for you. This was purchased from Sephora. I realized while editing that I forgot to clean up my pinky finger. Please ignore!

Fluorescent Beige is a pink/brown nude with a light purple shimmer. The shimmer is only noticeable in certain lighting, but it is mighty pretty. I found this to be quite flattering and would think that it would be a work appropriate shade. I used three thin coats plus top coat. Nice formula and no issues with leveling or streaking.


fluorescent beige

marc jacobs nail polish

fluorescent beige

marc jacobs nail polish

I also have to say that I think the bottles are pretty. The outer cap pulls off with no issues, so there is no fussing with a strangely shaped top.
Do you have any Marc Jacobs polish? Do you like them? I always like to try to new brands. Thanks for the visit, and I hope to see you back soon.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

  1. Its a lovely everyday work appropriate shade. I like the shimmer in it too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!