Sunday 20 January 2013

Darling Diva Fancy Nancy and Princess Celestia

Day 20 of indie month. Can you believe it? The sad thing is that I have hardly made a dent in my indie stash.

Darling Diva Polish is featured today.

Fancy Nancy is a light pink shimmer jelly base full of various glitter. There is pastel matte, iridescent, pink holo, white matte hearts and holo diamonds. I applied 2 coats over Lime Crime Parfait Day. You could try this without undies, but my guess would be that you would still have a bit of VNL.



click pics to enlarge

Princess Celestia is a shimmer white jelly base. Contains blue and teal metallic hexes. Pink and purple matte squares, light purple diamonds and yellow flowers. You'll see in the bottle shot that my yellow flower is white. I guess it bled at some point. I have had this for awhile. Photos shown are 2 coats over white. Could be worn on its own. My guess is 4 coats for full opacity.  Applied very easily. 




And the bottle shot.

Darling Diva can be purchased on Etsy. As this was being written both polishes were available. You can also follow on Facebook for any updates and sales.
Thank you for having a look. Hope you are all enjoying my month of indies.

*all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!