Sunday 6 January 2013

I've Been an Angel All Year

Well, maybe not, but that is the name! 

I've been an angel all year is part of Different Dimensions Santa Baby line for the holidays. They are still available on etsy at the time this post is being written. I have a few Different Dimension polishes and have loved them all. The polish that got me started was Light it up Blue (for autism). As I have a son with Autism I love any polish maker that designs a polish and donates partial monies to charities!

I've Been An Angel All Year has white, blue and silver glitters in a white base with slight blue shimmer added. No undies needed. I used 3 coats, but you can possible get away with 2 depending on the opaqueness that you like. Formula is a bit thick, but still easy to apply.


A bit blurry to see the shimmer!

Do you love like I do! Missi also has a facebook page so you can keep up with new releases and flash sales.

*Polishes were purchased by myself and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!