Wednesday 23 January 2013

Daring Digits Gryffindor

Day 23 of nothing but indies. I hope you have been enjoying them so far. I can't believe I haven't missed a day yet.

Today I have Daring Digits Gryffindor to show you.
Gryffindor is a deep red or possibly brick red shimmer polish with golden squares. No need for undies with this one. Photos show 3 coats, but I could have gotten away with 2. Applied easily. I recommend a good top coat to smooth out the glitter. You'll notice that I have the older bottle. They now have a new, much prettier bottle and label.




click pics to enlarge

Daring Digits can be purchased HERE. There is also a facebook page to keep up with updates. Click HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today.

*polish purchased by me. All opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!