Tuesday 15 January 2013

Hebridean Sprite Beauty

Welcome to day 15 of my month of indies!

Hebridean Sprite Beauty is a relatively new indie brand. The shop was opened in October 2012. Today I am showing you 3 polishes from the Mythological Collection. For more information on these polishes and how the names came about, I recommend her blog that you can see here. And here is the link to the store. Polishes are $10.00 each and all are 100% cruelty free and vegan. So on to the polish...

Brownie Helper is a lavender creme, shimmer polish with pink and purple micro glitters. Subtle yet eye catching at the same time. Photos show 4 coats, no top coat. This can also be layered. Formula was great and this dried surprisingly fast for 4 coats.
click to enlarge


Selkie Shift is a gold/beige creme, shimmer polish with micro and small holo glitters. Photos shown are 3 coats. No top coat. Great formula.



Loch Ness Monster is an aqua creme/shimmer with blue and green small glitter plus aqua micro glitters. Formula wise this was great as well. Photos show 4 coats, no top coat.




I really like all three of these. They are glitter polishes, but subtle enough that you could wear anytime, maybe even to work. Formula was fabulous on all. If you want to see some of her newer creations, please check out the facebook page. I hope you enjoyed!

*polishes purchased by me, all opinions are my own*

3 comments:

  1. All three of these are lovely! I am going to have to add Hebridean Sprite to my list of must-haves for 2013. =) Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you are enjoying the polishes!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!