Monday 30 September 2013

Rimmel Salon Pro Kate Moss collection Punk Rock

 I saw a new display set up at my local Shopper's Drug Mart. What was it? Nail polish of course! Looks to be a new line from Rimmel London to add to the Kate Moss collection.

Punk Rock is a creamy dark grey with a definite purple undertone. This is a lycra polish and dries to a satin finish. The bonus is that the photos are ONE coat. I maybe could have done another coat, but I didn't notice that until I was out in direct sunlight. Wondering if this would work for stamping? Any flaws you see on my nails are actually from the top coat I used. I forgot to thin it before I started. Sorry. Anyway, I enjoyed this polish. I really like greys!
shade
Rimmel London Kate Moss
 shade
Rimmel London Kate Moss
 sun
Punk Rock
 sun
Rimmel London Kate Moss
 
I feel the purple is quite noticeable in the sun. Please note that I didn't test the wear time on this. Just did a quick swatch. Thanks for stopping by!

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!