Wednesday 11 September 2013

Hare Polish Flight of the Flamingos

Flight of the Flamingos is from The Tropics are Calling collection for late summer. This is a pale grey jelly base with gold shimmer and glitter and various neon pink glitter. It sounds like a strange combination but something about it made me do my I NEED this dance!

I've used three coats of Flight of the Flamingos with a generous amount of top coat. This was still not quite smooth so I recommend a glitter taming top coat. Dries to a semi matte finish. Even with three coats it dried quite quickly.

hare

hare

flight of the flamingos

Overall, I really like this. Just something about it! What do you think? The Hare Polish shop can be found HERE.
Thanks for having a peek everyone!

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

I love to hear from my readers!