Tuesday 24 September 2013

Glam Polish Margaritaville swatch and review

Glam Polish is a new to me brand. Mostly because until recently it was only available in Australia. Now I have the option of purchasing either through Color4Nails or Llarowe.

Margaritaville is a peach base with purple metallic glitter and bright pink hexagon and lime green squares. The larger pinks were a little elusive, but you didn't really have to fish. If you wanted more on your nail, you would have to. My favourite are the green squares. Just loved them! Application was easy. Three thin coats. Nice and smooth, no issues with hungry glitter! Average dry time.

glam polish

margaritaville

margaritaville

glam polish

I have to admit that this doesn't remind me of a margarita, but it is fun! For more information on Glam Polish, please visit their shop. There is also a list of places to purchase, no matter where you live! Thanks for having a look. Hope you enjoyed.

*polish purchased be me and all opinions are my own*

2 comments:

  1. Glam is SUCH a fun line of polishes! I'm glad they're finally stateside, too :) Nice photos, girlie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liesl. And I agree, so happy I can now get these!

      Delete

I love to hear from my readers!