Saturday 21 September 2013

China Glaze Howl You Doin'

My first Halloween polish of the season. This is my favourite polish holiday!

China Glaze Howl You Doin' is a vampy purple jelly with purple and pink micro glitter and small orange shreds. This turned into an I love you and hate you polish for me. The formula on this is terrible. There is just no other word for it. The glitters clump together and it is impossible to apply evenly. I used three coats because I kept seeing lighter patches. Very gritty once dry. I recommend two generous coats of top coat to smooth out. BUT, once you manage to apply and top coat, it looks amazing on the nail! Gah. I am happy that mainstream brands are trying to get more creative, but I expect more from China Glaze as far as formula. Photos are shown with one coat of top coat so you can see the grittiness.

China Glaze

Monsters Ball

Howl You Doin'

China Glaze

Forgot to mention the name of the collection is Monsters Ball. I purchased this from Nail Polish Canada. What do you all think of this? Tried it yet? Want to?
Thanks for sticking with me!

2 comments:

  1. I had this one in my hand just last night to buy it...I put it back at the last minute, and after reading your review, I'm glad I did. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa, if you have the patience to deal with application, it's a really pretty shade!

      Delete

I love to hear from my readers!