Tuesday 3 September 2013

Jaded Sally Hansen salon manicure

Today I have Jaded by Sally Hansen. Complete salon manicure. Love the brushes that come with this line!

Jaded is more of a seafoam colour to me than it is a jade. My love for this polish died with the first coat. So thin and watery. Ugh. I stopped after four coats and I still had vnl. Not impressed. And I would love to say it's because this is a jelly, but it's not. Maybe a crelly, but I still think they were going for creme. My thoughts are don't bother with this polish.

sally hansen jaded

sally hansen jaded

sally hansen jaded

Has anyone else tried this polish? Thoughts? I generally like this line of polish, so this was a big disappointment for me.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

I love to hear from my readers!