Tuesday 17 September 2013

Enchanted Polish J'Adore

J'Adore is an icy pink scattered duochrome holographic. At least that is the best I can come up with! This is pretty, but subtle. Not the in your face holo that a lot of people are looking for. However, I quite like it. Found it really suited me. Formula wise, I find this on the sheer side. I used three coats and still had a bit of VNL. You could try using this as a top coat.

enchanted j'adore

enchanted j'adore

enchanted j'adore

enchanted j'adore

enchanted j'adore

As I am sure you all know, Enchanted Polish isn't the easiest to get. I bought this from Nail Polish Canada a while back. I recommend you find a distributor and stalk them :)

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!