Thursday 5 September 2013

Spank You Very Much over Victorian Viburnum

Today I have two indie polishes to show you. The first is Pretty & Polished Victorian Viburnum.
Icy Victorian blue with a subtle shimmer. Very pretty, but a bit too sheer for me. Photos show three coats and you can see some patchiness.




Dollish Polish Spank You Very Much is a glitter topper with teal, green and purple glitter. The listing for this polish says it can be worn without undies, but I don't know about that? I am wearing two coats in the photos with top coat. Applied smoothly. Bonus, this polish is currently on sale!




Pretty & Polished Etsy store is here or other store here. I couldn't find Victorian Viburnum in the listings. Not sure whether it is no longer available or just temporarily.
Dollish Polish can be purchased here. As I mentioned above, Spank You is currently on clearance!
Thanks for stopping in today!

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

  1. Pretty combination! I have Spank You Very Much too but haven't worn it yet. I really need to now :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!