Tuesday 18 December 2012

A Christmas Story - Dollish Polish

Seeing as how it is snowing where I am today, I thought I would continue with some of the holiday polishes I have. Dollish Polish A Christmas Story 2012. I ordered the entire collection from Dolly's BigCartel shop which can be found here. Currently the site is in maintenance mode. Click HERE to see my previous post on You'll Shoot Yer Eye Out, Kid from this collection.
Up first is I Can't Put My Arms Down! Described as a cherry red creme with red micro glitters. With my skin tone this actually appeared to have a bit of an orange tinge to it. I also found it a bit jellyish.  3 coats were used plus top coat. Still had a bit of vnl, but that was only noticeable in direct sunlight. Applied very smoothly. The micro shimmer is beautiful! Removal was a bit messy. I did have to go over it a few times to get all the red off my fingers. 



Fra-gee-lay...must be Italian is a clear based glitter topper. Various shapes and sizes of red, green, and gold glitters. Base is thick, but still applied smoothly.



Thanks everyone for checking out my post. As per usual, all opinions are my own! Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!