Tuesday 18 December 2012

You'll Shoot Yer Eye Out, Kid!

You'll Shoot Your Eye Out, Kid is part of Dollish Polish A Christmas Story 2012 Collection. A clear based holographic glitter with large snowflakes. The listing stated that the snowflakes were "stubborn" but that may have been an understatement. Over the course of an hour I had only managed to fish out 4 of the snowflakes. Yes, I said 4. At that point I was done. Even with my frustration, I did like this polish. It's nice without the snowflake glitters. The base is a bit thick, but still applied easily. I applied this over essence Grey-t to be here. 

  I'm not sure why my camera is showing some of the glitter as a dirty gold. It doesn't look like that in natural lighting.
 With snowflake
No snowflake

Well, any thoughts. Dollish Polish can be found here. I'm not sure if her Christmas story polishes are still available or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!