Friday 14 December 2012

Girly Bits Heirloom

More holiday collection polishes today. I am determined to get through all the ones I ordered before the end of December! Wish me luck.

Heirloom from Girly Bits is from her Season of Sparkle collection. Unfortunately her shop is now closed for the holidays but they can still be purchased from a few other sellers. Pam has a list of them on her blog here.

Heirloom is described as "A clear based glitter with all the vintage shades of a Victorian era Holiday". I think this pretty much sums it up. It is very pretty. The hardest thing about this polish was deciding what to layer it over. I went with Sally Hansen Mousseline. Applied smoothly and wasn't overly top coat thirsty. 




This could be layered over so many different colours. I love having options. It really does seem Victorian to me. Love this. Can't wait to swatch the rest of the holiday polishes I purchased from Girly Bits. Thanks for looking everyone!

*all opinions are my own. polish purchased by me.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!