Saturday 1 December 2012

KBShimmer Winter part 1

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. Today I have 2 of the 4 polishes I purchased from the KBShimmer winter collection. They were bought from Harlow&Co.



First up is Cocoa Nut. This applied easily and was completely opaque in 2 coats! I realise brown polish isn't every ones cup of tea, but I love it.



Next is Sugar Plum Faerie. Pictures show 2 coats, but I still didn't quite have complete coverage. You either need a 3rd coat or perhaps a base colour.




I love the different glitters in this. Next time I will try this over a base colour. I found it started to apply a bit thick. This is a top coat hungry polish, but that is to be expected.

*These polishes were purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

3 comments:

  1. These are pretty cute! My only comment would be to perhaps select a different font - one that's a little easier to read. This one isn't THAT hard but sometimes a little goes a long way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Harriet. I did wonder that. I'll play around with it some more.

      Delete
  2. You chose some nice colors, Cocoa nut looks pretty.. and so is sugar plum hehe I still trying to justify the amount I should spend on them :p I need some sales :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!