Thursday 13 December 2012

Cirque Glitters

I have two more polishes from the China Glaze Cirque du Soleil collection for you. Water You Waiting For and It's A Trap-eze! It was nice to see a main stream brand branch out into something with a bit more of an indie feel to it.

First up, Water You Waiting For. It's a blue bomb! I liked the colour, but I have to say that I really disliked this polish. Texture and application were awful. Once on your fingers it feels like sandpaper. Doesn't seem to matter how many layers you have over top of it either. It's really too bad, because the colour is nice.





Photos are shown with 3 coats of polish and 2 coats of Seche Vite. I later added another 2 coats of top coat, but it was still rough. No undies.

It's A Trap-eze! is a glitter polish in a milky white base. In certain lighting it looks like a blue/grey base. I freakin' love this! First of all, I am a sucker for white polishes. Second, it has matte white glitter in it! I think this is what really made this polish stand out for me. Of course there are other colours mixed in too. Blue, green, red, purple, yellow etc. It really is amazing.



Close up goodness. Don't you love the white in there!


Photos are 3 coats, 1 coat of Seche Vite. No undies. This could be layered over white, but you would lose some of the depth.

Hope you enjoyed! 

*Polishes purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!