Friday 7 December 2012

Nail Polish Canada challenge week 3

This weeks theme is "trim the tree"

As we decorated our tree last night I was finally inspired to sit down and do my mani. I think this turned out better then my first attempt in the challenge. As I'm a nail art newbie don't expect too much! Everything but the bell is done with polish. The bell is a sticker. On to the photos.


Unfortunately my holly looks more like a blob of green:(


And yes, I do have candy canes on my tree.


Well, what does everyone think?
 Please vote here.

Colours used: China Glaze snow globe, running in circles, and white on white; Revlon red carpet, posh, and hypnotize; essence wanna be your sunshine; Barielle date night.

Thanks again for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!