Monday 10 December 2012

KBShimmer Winter part 2

Today are the final 2 polishes from this collection that I purchased. Candy Cane Crush and All Decked Out. You can see the first 2 that I reviewed HERE.

First up is Candy Cane Crush. Various sizes of red and white hexagons in a clear base. Also, this polish is scented! I have read that a lot of people love the peppermint scent. Personally I don't. I have never understood the point of scented polish. I know, bah humbug to me :) I chose to wear this over China Glaze Def Defying.



This is just one coat of Candy Cane Crush! Applied very smoothly and all glitters laid flat to the nail. The clear base was a tad thick but didn't create any problems with application.

Next is All Decked Out. A forest green tinted base with gold stars and various sizes of gold, red, blue, purple and green glitters. I may have missed a colour in there! No undies used for the photos.




This was 3 coats of All Decked Out. No vnl. I did have to fish for stars, but other then that there were no problems with application. I liked how every nail ended up with a different combination of glitters. Gave this a unique look. Even with that being said, I only liked this polish. I really wanted to love it. I am a huge fan of greens, so this was the polish from the collection that I was most looking forward too!

KBShimmer can be purchased from their SITE. Or if you are international you can buy from Harlow&CO
HERE

*These polishes were purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!