Friday 7 March 2014

Formula X For Sephora in Zap

So.... Have I mentioned before that I'm not a fan of yellow.
This is Zap. It's part of the neon line from Formula X for Sephora. It's yellow. And really sheer. And really nasty. Sorry, I said it. Maybe it's just because I don't like yellow, but I just couldn't like this. The only good thing I can say is that I didn't end up with lobster hands. Anyway, the photos show 4 coats of Zap. As you can see, still lots of VNL. It dries to a waxy finish. No top coat in the pics.

Zap

Formula X For Sephora

Zap

Formula X For Sephora

So, if you own this and haven't tried it yet, I recommend using a white base to eliminate the visible nail line. I personally, won't be wearing this again, but will keep it for now. Maybe for nail art? I've tried a few of the Formula X shades and for the most part, I'm pretty happy with this brand. Huge selection in store. And of course available online as well at Sephora.

Thanks for stopping by, and I promise my next post will have something prettier!

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

  1. Yellow is a shade I don't wear often so this one I'll pass on. Its bright though.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!