Friday 14 March 2014

Picture Polish Solar Flare and comparison

Hi everyone. Today I have Picture Polish Solar Flare for you. This is a great looking colour shifting scattered holo! That was a mouthful.
I have two coats of Solar Flare layered over Cult Nails Nevermore. Shifts from red, orange, and gold. I really like it. Photos are taken at various angles in different lighting to show the effects. Please note that I didn't try this without the black base.

Picture Polish Solar Flare

Picture Polish Solar Flare

Picture Polish Solar Flare

Picture Polish Solar Flare

Picture Polish Solar Flare


And because I had a couple Ozotics in my stash with similar colouring, I thought I would show them compared to Solar Flare.  The following pictures show Solar Flare on my middle and pinky fingers with Ozotic 531 on my index finger and Ozotic 530 on my ring finger. As you can see, there are no dupes here! Both Ozotic polishes are also layered over black.

Picture Polish Solar Flare


Ozotic 531

Ozotic 530

I prefer the new Solar Flare to the Ozotics. For information on Picture Polish and where to purchase, please click HERE. It seems to be out of stock on their site, but you still might be able to get it from one of the other stockists listed.
Thanks for the visit! Have a great weekend.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

I love to hear from my readers!