Wednesday 5 March 2014

OPI Taupeless Beach and Nail Vinyls decals

Good morning folks! Lots to talk about today.

First up we have OPI Taupeless Beach from their new Brazil collection. The colour is pretty self explanatory. I had full coverage in two coats. This is a very nice neutral creme. Work appropriate too!

Taupeless Beach

OPI

Next I broke out my Zebra pattern decals from Nail Vinyls. I decided to mix it up a bit and use them vertically on my nail instead of horizontally. The decals are easy to apply and remove. For my stripes I used Mentality Prim, which is a brown holo. I really liked the combination of these colours.

Nail Vinyls

Mentality Prim

Mentality Prim

Nail Vinyls can be found HERE and Mentality Polish can be found HERE.  OPI is available at various places. Thanks for stopping by today.

*all product purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

  1. Really nice neutral! Love the decals on top too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!