Tuesday 18 March 2014

Vapid by Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics

Hi everyone. Are you all sick of green polish yet?

Today I have Vapid from OCC. It's a lovely pale lavender creme. The first coat was streaky, but the second covered completely. It didn't quite self level, but top coat did take care of that! I did have a few stray bristles on the brush that had to be trimmed. I don't know why, but this always drives me crazy. The other thing to note about colour is that it does wash out a bit in direct sunlight. I don't know if that is an issue for you or not, but I thought I would mention it.

Vapid

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics

Vapid

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics

This is the only polish I have from this brand, so I truly have no standards for it. I liked it. It isn't anything unique, but had a nice formula. I can see me wearing this again. The biggest downfall is that I can only buy it online from Sephora. It isn't carried in any local store.
Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you back soon :)

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

  1. Its a pretty pink but I agree that its nothing unique.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!