Thursday 6 March 2014

Glam Polish Beyond Belief

Today I have a newer Glam Polish release for you.

Beyond Belief is a light purple creme with magenta and lime glitter. I really liked these colours together. Great formula.  No issues at all with application.  Full coverage in two medium coats. Photos are with top coat and it was completely smooth.

Glam Polish - Beyond Belief

Glam Polish - Beyond Belief

Glam Polish - Beyond Belief

Glam Polish - Beyond Belief

For a list of where to purchase Glam Polish please click HERE. This takes you to their site with all the information you need. Thanks for stopping by today. I always appreciate it!

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

  1. This is nice. I like the lime green looking glitters in it too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!