Thursday 18 April 2013

Seche Nail Lacquer in Irresistible

I was very excited to walk in to my local Real Canadian Superstore and see that they were now carrying Seche Nail Lacquer! I had given up on being able to find it actually. The polish was $9.99. I'm not sure whether this is a good price or not as this is the first time I've seen it. If anyone knows leave me a comment!

IRRESISTIBLE is a berry coloured red. Close enough. I'll have to be honest and say that the formula on this was a bit of a let down for me. It was close to a one coater, which is what they advertise. After one coat it was still a bit patchy. After letting the first coat dry for a bit I applied another, but by this time it seemed like the polish had started to thicken a bit and I had to apply a thicker coat. I'm not sure If that makes sense to you? Because of this I ended up with a few bubbles. Also, this polish dries to a dull finish. Top coat is a must! I do like the colour however! I'm sure I'll grab for this again. I also think it would be great for nail art and possibly stamping. I bought a second colour, chocolat, so I'll be able to see if it has the same issues when I get around to trying that one. Photos are two coats of Irresistible with a coat of Seche Vite.




I would also like to add a note that removal was messy. Although it didn't stain, it made a mess of the skin around my nails. A day later I am still trying to get it completely off. I think I am going to have to break out the pure acetone. This is my last resort, as it dries out my skin and nails horrendously.

I would love to hear if you have tried Seche yet. Curious to know if I'm just being too picky! And please excuse the clean up. Bought a new brush and it sucks!

Thanks for stopping in everyone! Cheers.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!