Thursday 4 April 2013

Julep Kelly and Penelope

I was in the mood to swatch some nude/neutrals today. Not sure why? I chose two Julep shades, Kelly and Penelope.

KELLY is described as a blush creme. I think it leans a bit to the peach side. Went well with my skin tone, but I can see how this wouldn't suit for everyone. Formula is a bit thin and required 3 coats. I found it to be streaky, which you'll see evidence of in the photos. I do like the colour. Maybe with a more careful application in wouldn't look as bad?




PENELOPE is a pink/blush creme polish. Exact same formula as Kelly. Photos are 3 coats. Again, a bit streaky. Another pretty colour though!




So, what do you think? Do you wear neutral colours?

If you wish to sign up to become a Julep Maven you can do that here.

Thanks for stopping by my corner of the polish world. I always appreciate it and welcome your comments.

*Polish purchased by myself and all opinions are my own*

2 comments:

  1. Colors look exactly alike to me! Very pretty though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are slightly different. Not a whole lot though!

      Delete

I love to hear from my readers!