Tuesday 16 April 2013

Jindie Nails Candy Land

Good day everyone!  Hope everything is going well in your corner of the nail world today.  I decided to brighten my day up with Candy Land from Jindie Nails.  Getting tired of the grey weather we have been having.

CANDY LAND - is a white crelly base polish with medium and large neon hexagon glitter. The glitter is slightly translucent which gives it an interesting look. The polish requires a good shake and I suggest letting it sit upside for a bit before using to help get the larger glitters out. Photos shown are 4 coats of Candy Land with a coat of glitter food from Nail Pattern Boldness and a coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast. Next time I will layer this over a white polish. I did end up with some bubbles. I think this is because of the amount of coats I had on my nails.





Jindie Nails is available through Etsy and now also through Llarowe.  The etsy shop is currently in vacation mode, but if you follow Jindie Nails on Facebook it is regularly updated with shop openings and new release information.  An announcement was recently made that Jindie Nails would also be available through Harlow & Co starting April 19th.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today's post!

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

I love to hear from my readers!