Sunday 21 April 2013

Hebridean Sprite Beauty Luck of the Irish

Luck Of The Irish by Hebridean Sprite Beauty is from the spring 2013 Travel Europe collection. It's described as an old gold with green duochrome and holographic sparkle. The green shift is very subtle. I found it easiest to see in artificial light. You can definitely see the sparkle though. Photos are 2 coats with top coat. You can see a bit of vnl in the pics, but to the naked eye, they weren't noticeable. Great coverage for a lighter shade of polish. Very minimal brush strokes.





Hebridean Sprite Beauty store can be found here. And don't forget to follow along on facebook for updates!
Thanks for stopping in and joining me in my Canadian weekend on the blog. Cheers everyone.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!