Saturday 9 November 2013

Deborah Lippmann No More Drama and Through The Fire swatches

I picked up these two polishes from a sale at Nail Polish Canada. They are clearing out the DL's as they will no longer be carrying the brand.

No More Drama is a caramel shade with a rose gold shimmer. Slight pearl finish. Formula was thin, watch for pooling, but highly pigmented. Full coverage in two coats. Work appropriate, I would think. Quite liked this nude. Didn't seem to rebel against my skin tone. Created with Mary J. Blige.

no more drama

Deborah Lippmann

Deborah Lippmann

Deborah Lippmann

Through The Fire is an aptly named deep garnet shade. Shimmer/pearl finish. Great formula with full coverage in two coats. Super shiny even without top coat. Very eye catching in person!

Deborah Lippmann

through the fire

Deborah Lippmann

Deborah Lippmann

Overall, I really loved both of these! Great formula and shades. And even like them more since I got them on sale! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!