Friday 15 November 2013

Models Own velvet goth Amethyst

The Models Own Velvet Goth collection is a set of matte glitter polishes in what they call a 2D finish. Meaning matte and sparkly at the same time. Today I will be showing you Amethyst.

Amethyst has a bright purple base with fine and small glitter in purple, silver and magenta. First coat is patchy, but complete coverage with the second. Dries quite quickly to a matte finish. This is slightly bumpy to the touch, but not quite textured. No issues with it, really.

no top coat
models own


models own

models own

with top coat
models own

amethyst

I actually liked this polish both with and without top coat. I'll have to say the only fault I can find is with the bottles lid. The velvet top kind of weirds me out a bit. Please note that I did not test for wear time or staining.
Hope you liked and I have one more polish to swatch from this collection. Hopefully soon.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

I love to hear from my readers!