Thursday 21 November 2013

OPI Ski Slope Sweetie

Ski Slope Sweetie is from the Mariah Carey 2013 Holiday collection.

This is a pearly white with golden shimmer. I have this worn on its own, but it can also be layered. For the pics I have three coats plus top coat. There is still some vnl, which is my only complaint about this polish. The golden shimmer is very noticeable. Applied without any issues. Hard to capture the white in photos.

OPI

Holiday 2013

Ski Slope Sweetie

OPI Holiday

Well, I really like it. Although I do realize this won't be everyone's cup of tea! The entire collection is quite large, so I only purchased a few. I hope to have those swatched and posted soon. Thanks for stopping in.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

  1. I really like the golden shimmers in this one. It's very pretty! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!