Friday 8 November 2013

Scofflaw Nail Varnish Cloud Cuckoo Land

Some pretty polish to show you today! Scofflaw Nail Varnish Cloud Cuckoo Land.

Cloud Cuckoo Land has a pale lavender creme base and is full of glitter in two shades of purple, copper, and white. I used two medium coats on short nails. No undies, but you could layer this. Nice glitter payout, but I recommend letting it sit upside down for awhile before applying as my larger glitters were all at the bottom. Photos are with top coat. I really enjoyed this polish. Pretty and feminine.






To purchase you have three options. Scofflaws Etsy shopLlarowe or Femme Fatale Cosmetics. No matter where you live, you have options. Please note that as I write this Scofflaw's Etsy store is empty, but I did see that this polish was available on Llarowe. Hope you enjoyed!

*purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!