Thursday 24 October 2013

Rainbow Honey Tessie and Apple Kid

Today's post features pretty shimmers. Thought I would branch out from all the darker shades I have been swatching lately. These two polishes are from the Summer of 199X collection.

Apple Kid is a bright pink/fuchsia  that is full of shimmer. Fabulous formula on this one! Photos are two coats with top coat.

Apple Kid

Rainbow Honey

apple kid

Tessie is a periwinkle creme shimmer. Again, no issues with formula. Two coats with top coat.

Rainbow Honey Tessie

Rainbow Honey Tessie

Rainbow Honey Tessie

Rainbow Honey polish can be found HERE. Shipping is only available to the US and Canada, but there is a list of international retailers.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!