Wednesday 30 October 2013

China Glaze Boo-gie Down and Bat My Eyes

My last post with my long nails. So sad. Had a bad break, so nubbins it is.

Boo-gie Down is a clear base glitter topper. Various size and shape glitter in black, white and copper. Formula was great. No issues with application and all glitter laid flat on the nail. I have one coat of Boo-gie Down layered over China Glaze Budding Romance.

China Glaze Boo-gie Down

China Glaze Boo-gie Down

China Glaze Boo-gie Down

China Glaze Boo-gie Down

Bat My Eyes is a sheer black jelly base that is packed with antique gold glitter. No undies for this one. This is a little more difficult to apply simply because of the amount of glitter in it. I used three coats. I didn't notice until I was looking at the pics that I still had a few spots that were patchy. You may need to do some dabbing while applying. I love the overall look of this!

Monsters Ball

China Glaze Bat My Eyes

China Glaze Bat My Eyes

China Glaze Bat My Eyes

Both of these are from the Halloween 2013 collection Monsters Ball. I like that both aren't so Halloween that you couldn't wear them at another time of year. These were purchased by me from Nail Polish Canada.
Thanks for stopping in and I hope you all have a great Halloween!

And here is a bonus shot of Budding Romance on its own. I just watched the Exorcist and this reminds me a lot of a certain scene in the movie. Why I chose to use it as the undies!

China Glaze Budding Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!