Tuesday 8 October 2013

Cult Nails with a breast cancer awareness spin

I'm sure you are all aware that October is breast cancer awareness month. I thought I would do a pink manicure but a little differently! Basically just went with a brighter pink then most and did some swirls instead of ribbons. Nothing earth shattering!

All products used in this are from Cult Nails except for the base coat. I have Morning Glory, which is a magenta with a wax finish, Nevermore is a super shiny, opaque black, and Tempest in white. Top coats used were Wax That and Wicked Fast.

Morning Glory

Tempest

Wax That

Nevermore

Cult Nails can be purchased HERE. They also have a list of other retailers at the bottom of the page.

Thanks for visiting today!

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

I love to hear from my readers!