Saturday 5 October 2013

Dreary Days by Arcane Lacquer

Very excited to be trying a new indie polish. Today I have Arcane Lacquer.  You may also know Arcane Lacquer as the blogger NailGunXS. Unbelievable swatches at her blog! In fact, it is a bit embarrassing to show the pictures I took of her polish. Seemed to be a polish that didn't get along with my camera/lighting.

Dreary Days is a purple toned dark grey crelly with small black, blue and purple glitter. It's a subtle mix that works very well. I used three coats and no undies. I did find a had a small amount of thinner patches that I had to go back to and do a bit of dabbing. Not too much trouble. This does dry to a semi-matte finish, so you'll want a shiny top coat. As stated above, I apologize for the coming pics!

Arcane Lacquer

Arcane Lacquer

Arcane Lacquer

Arcane Lacquer

I purchased this from Llarowe, but it is currently out of stock. Sorry about that. If you live in Australia you can purchase directly from Arcane Lacquer. Llarowe ships internationally.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

I love to hear from my readers!