Tuesday 22 October 2013

NerdLacquer Cuprum

NerdLacquer. I know a lot of people have a love/hate relationship with this brand. I am included in this group! In two years of trying to buy polish from NerdLacquer and from other distributors, I have managed to buy a total of three. And that was just really fluky timing! Anyway, today I have Cuprum for you.

According to the listing this polish is opaque on its own in 2 coats. I was doubtful, so I decided to look up some posts on other blogs to find out. I usually don't do this, as I like to post a truly unbiased opinion. It looks like most bloggers chose to wear it on its own, but weren't all that happy with the results. Because of that, I decided I would layer it! So glad I did. I think I came up with a creative combo that looks great!

Cuprum is described as an antique copper. Various size and shades of copper glitter in copper shaded base. Almost a chartreuse base. Kind of hard to describe. Since I don't have polish to match perfectly, I decided to go with a brown base. I used OPI You Don't Know Jacques! I love the finished look. The tinted base turned the brown into a shade of olive that looks great with the copper. Photos are 2 coats of each with top coat.

nerdlacquer cuprum

nerdlacquer cuprum

nerdlacquer cuprum

Please excuse the chip on my middle finger. Had to open something for one of the kids and that was the result.
You can visit the NerdLacquer site HERE. In the past it was also carried at Ninja Polish and Harlow & Co. No one ever seems to know when or if there will be a restock. I am sorry I can't give more information about purchasing, but there just isn't any.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!