Friday 7 June 2013

Revlon Colorstay Sunburst

Did you know that Revlon had a new jelly polish?  I was so excited when I saw this, and it didn't disappoint!
Sunburst (095), part of the colorstay line, is a fiery orange jelly. So bright and squishy!

sunlight



shade

Photos are three coats with no top coat. It dries nice and glossy on it's own! Typical jelly application. No issues to report. There is still a bit of vnl, but this is a jelly polish, so I expect that. A fourth coat may have eliminated the vnl, but it looked so pretty, I stopped. I have to mention that I really love the brushes used in the colorstay line. I find them so easy to work with.  Do you love jellies? Hate them?

Thanks for the visit!

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

4 comments:

I love to hear from my readers!