Wednesday 5 June 2013

Forever Polished Mixing Magic

Hi everyone, happy to see you.
Today I have indie brand Forever Polished Mixing Magic for you. I need to start by saying that this is a limited edition polish and as I write this it is currently out of stock. Sorry about that. The Forever Polished store can be found here and I also suggest that you follow on facebook so you don't miss any sale information or new releases. At this time shipping is only available in the U.S. and Canada.

MIXING MAGIC is a white based creme with holographic squares and pink, blue and gold micro shimmer. I'll have to say that the base almost leans a light grey. Maybe that's just me. Applied easily and I had full coverage in three coats. I found the holographic squares were uncooperative for me. I ended up with a few, but would have liked more! The shimmer is lovely though.

mixing magic

mixing magic


I hope you enjoyed today's nails! Love to see you back soon.

*Polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

2 comments:

  1. Pretty white holo polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and delicate! I can see the pale, pale grey dustiness in it. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!