Thursday 13 June 2013

Is It Payday Yet?

Today I have Sephora by OPI Is It Payday Yet?  I happened to find this at my local Winners!  Every once in a while I find a nice haul there.

Is It Payday Yet? is a yellow leaning limeish green. Normally shades like this don't work for me, but this one did. It is a bit of a strange colour however, and won't appeal to everyone. Great formula. Full coverage in two coats and leveled on its own really well. Photos are shown with top coat.





This would also be a great polish for using in nail art, I think. For more from this brand, they can be found at the Sephora website, or in store, if you have one locally.

Thanks for having a look. As always, I love to hear from readers, so feel free to comment below!

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

  1. Nice yellow green color :) I need to check my Winners for polishes now, haha.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!