Tuesday 30 September 2014

Dauphine by Pipe Dream Polish swatches

Today I have Dauphine from Pipe Dream Polish.  This polish was part of the Sweet Addictions September box that is available through Cupcake Polish.

Dauphine is a pink leaning nude crelly with blue and white glitter. It applies nicely, but is a bit chunky. Make sure to give it a good layer of top coat to smooth. I also had a few bubbles on one nail. Not sure why, but it is there. Again, just one nail, so I don't think this is going to be an issue.

Pipe Dream Polish Dauphine

Dauphine by Pipe Dream Polish swatches

Dauphine by Pipe Dream Polish swatches

To find this polish, please visit Cupcake Polish on Big Cartel. Pipe Dream Polish store can be found here. Thank you for the visit today! I hope to see you back soon.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

I love to hear from my readers!