Wednesday 24 September 2014

WingDust Collections Imagine Me n' You

Welcome everyone.

Today I have Imagine Me n' You from WingDust Collections for you to ogle. This is a pretty periwinkle creme base with shimmer. Loaded with bright glitter in magenta, green, aqua, purple and others. I used two coats and didn't have to fish for any glitter. Smooth with a coat of KBShimmer clearly on top. This was a fun polish to wear!

WingDust Collections Imagine Me n' You


WingDust Collections Imagine Me n' You

WingDust Collections Imagine Me n' You

WingDust Collections polishes are available HERE. Imagine Me n' You is currently in stock too! Thank you for the visit. Hope to see you back.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

  1. How pretty! Love the light purple base and that its packed with some fun glitter pieces too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!