Friday 12 September 2014

Renaissance Custom Lacquer in L'Ete

Is there a better way to end summer then with a polish named summer? Okay, maybe, but this is close!

L'Ete is a berry pink creme with holographic shimmer and glitter in silver, blue, and purple. The glitter isn't dense, so application is very easy. I used two medium coats and topped it off with KBShimmer Clearly On Top. Perfectly smooth and shiny.

Renaissance Custom Lacquer in L'Ete

Renaissance Custom Lacquer in L'Ete

Renaissance Custom Lacquer in L'Ete

Renaissance Custom Lacquer in L'Ete

SHOP | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

2 comments:

  1. That looks great on you - thanks for sharing! And I agree it's the perfect way to celebrate the end of summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meghan. My photos don't do it justice.

      Delete

I love to hear from my readers!