Thursday 2 January 2014

Indie Polish Mauve Over Pink

Indie Polish is a Canadian indie polish maker that has been operating for just over a year. You can find Tanya's Etsy shop HERE. One of the things I love is that there is always new polish being added to the shop. You don't have to wait for a seasonal collection.

So, today I have Mauve Over Pink to show you. The colour is pretty self explanatory given the name! This is described as a crelly, but I call it a straight up jelly. At three coats I still had vnl. That being said, the application was nice and smooth and dried quite shiny. I think this would look great as part of a jelly sandwich. Photos are without top coat.

Mauve Over Pink

Indie Polish

Indie Polish

Mauve Over Pink

I also have swatches of another Indie Polish, Star Storm HERE if you want to take a peek! Thanks for stopping by today!

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

I love to hear from my readers!