Wednesday 15 January 2014

Black Sheep Lacquer One Woman Army thermal polish

Hello everyone
 Back today with a new release from Black Sheep Lacquer. This is One Woman Army. When cool it is a light army green and a warm white when hands are warmer. Lots of gold shimmer and flashes of blue thrown in. Photos are three coats with a coat of top coat. All photos taken in artificial light. Sorry, the weather just wasn't cooperating.

These are the warm photos. My only complaint is the visible nail line. When I applied my hands were cool, so I was applying while it was green, so I didn't notice. No thickening of polish while applying. Even coverage and no streaking. 

One Woman Army

Black Sheep Lacquer

One Woman Army

These are the cool. With my skin tone my fingers showed a bit pink. My apologies. The shimmer is very abundant even with the darker colour. The blue flashes are still noticeable as well. I thought they might get washed out, happy to report I was wrong.

Black Sheep Lacquer

One Woman Army

One Woman Army

I really loved the macro shots of both these polishes. Unfortunately I couldn't seem to get a decent shot of it in transition.
Black Sheep Lacquer is available HERE. The polish is Leaping Bunny certified! No guessing whether a seller is just saying that their product is cruelty free! For updates and new releases you can also follow on FACEBOOK.

Erin sent this polish for review with a purchase I recently made. All opinions are my own.

And I want to wish Black Sheep Lacquer a very happy one year anniversary of being in business!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! Thanks so much! What do you think I should suggest for an undie with this to get rid of the VNL? Maybe a creme colour?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say a cream colour. I think a straight white might take away some of the warmth. Maybe something like OPI My Vampire Is Buff?

      Delete
    2. Good idea- that is a great colour. :)

      Delete
  2. This pretty! Love the shimmer to it and the thermal change is so cool!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!