Friday 31 January 2014

CandyNail Gray Gumballs swatch and review

Hello everyone. Today I have a polish from a new to me indie brand, CandyNail. This is a Canadian maker who opened up shop recently. Polishes are 5 free and cruelty free. For more information, please visit their website.

Gray Gumballs is a medium grey creme with black, blue, peach, green, white, pink and red glitters scattered throughout. The formula is on the thin side, but had great coverage. I used three thin coats for full coverage. Applied smoothly and the glitter laid smooth to the nail. My only complaint was that I wished more of the coloured glitters ended up on the nail. One other thing to note is that the name of the polish isn't on the bottle, just on the box it came in. I admit that this kind of bothers me. I think it's a polish OCD thing.

Gray Gumballs

candy nail

Gray Gumballs

CandyNail

I didn't test this polish for wear time. You can follow CandyNail on Facebook and their site has a link to Instagram. It appears that at this time shipping is only available to Canada and the US.
Thanks for the visit everyone!

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. What a great shade! I love my greys too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this polish, it's so pretty!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!