Friday 5 July 2013

Sweetcheeks Polish Stingers swatch and review

Stingers is a new polish in the Jem and the Holograms collection. Stingers is a rival band in the cartoon series. The polish is packed full of neon yellow micro glitters with some black and red hexagons. Photos shown are two coats of Stingers over Sally Hansen White On. White is my go to for neons, but I think this would look great over something unexpected. Possibly some other neon shades? I had no issues with application. It did dry down a little, so top coat is recommended. Nice smooth finish! I'll have to warn you that I found this hard to photograph. The brightness of the yellow was giving my camera fits. I tried my best!

stingers

stingers

stingers

Sweetcheeks Polish is available through Etsy HERE. Shipping is available internationally. As always, $1.00 from each polish sold is donated to Vancouver orphan kitten rescue!

Thanks for stopping in. I love to read your comments, so feel free to share your thoughts!

*polish provided for an honest review*

3 comments:

  1. Its a fun neon glitter! I like that it has big black and red glitters in it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like sunshine on your nails, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone mentioned pollen as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!